SYMPTOMS OF ADHDadmin
ADHD stands for (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
ADHD affects children, teen agers and adults. It is generally diagnosed the mental disorder of any person. In children it’s mostly visible during the primary school days, when a child starts to have some difficulties like attention. Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental health illness that contains a combination of determined difficulties, such as trouble paying attention, hyperactivity and impulsive performance. Adult ADHD can lead to unbalanced relationships, deprived work, school performance, low self-worth, and other difficulties.
There are signs and symptoms of abusing ADHD, it can vary from person to person, and these symptoms are following
- Heartbeat become very fast
- Losing weight
- Body temperature may be increase
- Reduction in desire food
- Expanded acolytes
- Low blood pressure
- Feeling weakness in muscles
- Weak decision making power
- Low emotional reaction
- Psychological suffering
- Conversion in social communications
- Wired observance
- Changes in work performance like school or office
- Like boring activities
- Social interactions become change
- Speaking very quickly
- Difficulties in participating of some activities that were previously enjoyed
Symptoms of ADHD overdose
ADHD is a stimulant medication if you take overdose, it is very dangerous for your health. It may cause of your death. Following are the symptoms of overdose:
- Un-balance of exhaling system or Hyperventilation.
- Heart beat irregularities.
- Fantasies feeling
- High shaky feelings
- High fever
- Loss of realization
- Chance of Coma
- Feeling fear
Symptoms of ADHD in Children
In children ADHD may be hyperactive, impotent to fulfil their desires and improper attention that a child facing at home and also in their school. It’s generally exposed during the primary school days, when a child begins to have difficulties paying attention.
- Self-centered behavior
- Interrupting when they are not a part of game
- Nervousness and Expressive disorder
- Problems in quiet when they are playing games
- Unable to Unfinished their tasks like home work
- Lack of focus like they don’t understand what a other person saying
- Escaping from any mental effort
- Absent-mindedness or lack of memory
Symptoms of ADHD in Adults
Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental health illness that contains a combination of determined difficulties, such as trouble paying attention, hyperactivity and impulsive performance. Adult ADHD can lead to unbalanced relationships, deprived work, school performance, low self-worth, and other difficulties. The main symptoms of ADHD in adults are following:
- Lack of self-confidence
- Problems at work
- Unable to control their anger
- Prolonged tedium
Withdrawal symptoms of ADHA
In case of withdrawal of ADHD a person feel uncomfortable. In different cases a number of people use the drug without doctor recommendation. They use this medicine to increase their educational or office work performance.
The early stage condition of withdrawal may be severe. Withdrawal may affect your everyday jobs like home, school and work. It also effects on your capacity to work normally. If someone use Adderall for a long period of time, it badly effect his or her brain system.
ADHD rises the movement of two chemical messengers in your brain such as norepinephrine and dopamine. Dopamine is accountable for initiating the brain’s reward system. Norepinephrine deals the different function of brain like focus and cognitive functions. Both play a vital role in mood parameter.
ADHD withdrawal can cause a person in depression. Some of the withdrawal symptoms we discuss here like a person feeling sad or may be called a severe depression.
- Person feel hopelessness
- Increase in dis-likeness
- Mostly feel tired
- Feelings of anxiety
- More sweating
- Changes in sleeping habits
- Feeling unstable
- Feelings of guilt
- Like more eating or decrease in appetite
- Changes in mood
- Unable focusing on plans
- Infrequent pains and discomfort
- Increase the thought of suicide attempts